• 20120913 123058

Medyar Project - Phase 1 - Parcellation Scheme of Lot number 3341 from Delhamiyi Area at kaza AlShouf (Around 682,340 m2)

    • untitled 1

 

The proposed large lot to be parcelled, takes a wide gateway for it through a local road going towards some existing builded properties in the region, where emanates from it a main road with 18 meters width that form the arterial road and one of the main components of the road network for the project.From it ramify veins road that pumps life in the parcelled real estates centered on the sides of these roads.

This main road goes through the main big lot,  some paces in a centered way and other places in sides way, where it meets another major road with 22 meters width forming together a harmonious duet to  accomodate major traffic flow and the activities based upon it in region scale in general and the proposed lot to be approved in particulary.

 

 

picture2

The geographical location of the lot occupies a welcomed entrance of its compliment  real estate group when its order is completed, Apparently integrated with the same hand woven ties of its components in a  harmonic way, which are the parcelled lots centered arround roads network and the green area spaces infiltrating them with balance and moderation which form 17% of lot's total area without counting of the roads and service roads porcentage which is 16% , for a total 33% In excess of the ratio adopted in similar projects which is 25%.

Medyar Project - Phase 1 - Parcellation Scheme of Lot number 3341 from Delhamiyi Area at kaza AlShouf (Around 682,340 m2)

 

This project is considered as the main entrance, and the advanced adequate space from the entire proposed parcelling scheme for the group of the 69 lots that form the mian real estate region which is assigned for urban design( Delhamiyi development project) and constitute the first phase of the project basis.